this blog is a massive mishmash of different things so you might not want to click follow if you're just a *certain fandom* blog I'm gomen I have phases
THIS BLOG IS NSFW
amazon wishlist lol orz
- Fear of spiders is arachnophobia, fear of tight spaces is claustrophobia, fear of Erwin Smith is called Logic.
- Erwin Smith has a grizzly bear carpet in his room. The bear isn’t dead, it’s just afraid to move.
- Erwin Smith died 20 years ago. Death just hasn’t built up the courage to tell him yet.
- Some magicians can walk on water. Erwin Smith can swim through land.
- Erwin Smith can cut through a hot knife with butter.
- Death once had a near-Erwin Smith experience.
- Erwin Smith once got bit by a rattlesnake. After three days of pain and agony, the rattlesnake died.
- When Erwin Smith does a pushup, he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing the Earth down.
- There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Erwin Smith allows to live.
- Erwin Smith wears sunglasses to protect the sun from his intense gaze.
- Erwin Smith doesn’t wear a watch. HE decides what time it is.
- Erwin Smith doesn’t read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.
- Erwin Smith does not sleep. He waits.
- Erwin Smith destroyed the periodic table because Erwin Smith only recognizes the element of surprise.
- Erwin Smith played Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun and won.
- The only thing written on Erwin Smith’s passport is “It’s me.”
- We don’t have a military, we have Erwin Smith.
- Erwin Smith doesn’t have to bathe. Dirt won’t dare go near him.
- When Erwin Smith falls, the ground moves out of his way.
- Matches are warned not to play with Erwin Smith.
- Erwin Smith cannot fly, but he does it anyway.
The anatomy of a Chihuahua.
you will log on to tumblr
there will be destruction and harsh shrieks all over your dash
and you will know
the air dates have been released for Sherlock series 3.
I promise you that the individuals who conducted these so-called “studies” did not have vaginas or, if they did, they had never given birth before. Because I have actually watched vaginal deliveries during my OB rotation…and trust me, it is not pleasant. I had to sit out at the nurse’s desk the one day because the person who was in labor was screaming at the top of their lungs because the pain was so excruciating (the fetus couldn’t come through the birth canal, even though the uterus was contracting). They were waiting for an OR room to be prepped so they could do a C-section. The screaming was horrible…we were all cringing because there wasn’t anything we could do.
So, yes….I always love seeing things like this that say such-and-such is worse than childbirth…because you KNOW the folks responsible for them have never actually given birth before.
Believe me: there is a reason I say that my who-ha was made for pleasure and not for baby-makin’. *shudders*
Thanks for adding your life story to my post but obviously you’ve never had a paper cut.
here’s the real bitch list
- the guy who killed bambi’s mom
- the barracuda that ate nemo’s mom
- the huns who invaded china
imagine just how much of a feminist shitstorm there would be if the girl and the guy switched places
its not an anime opening until the main character is seen frantically running
if all my internet friends are 46 year old men then you guys are some fucking good actors
and then i realized
my life revolves around people that don’t exist